Will there be cellphone reception and wifi on my tour?
Wifi is available:
- in all hotels
- in most Bedouin camps before 10 pm (afterward the generators are turned off and electricity goes out.
If you have a local data plan or have enabled roaming, cell reception is available
- Mostly throughout the entire country. It is rare to be on a road in Jordan and not have cell service
- In Wadi Rum cell service is very limited. You should plan on not reliable having cell reception while at your Bedouin Camp in Wadi Rum.
- If you are hiking, cycling, or adventuring in rural areas you may lose reception in some areas.
- On the Dana to Petra Trek you will likely not have reliable service throughout the first four days of the trek.
Will there be other women on my tour?
Our Small Group Adventures are roughly 60% female travelers so there is a very good chance that there will be other women on your tour.
What if my group tour is not guaranteed yet and the trip date is nearing?
We have worked hard to ensure that we rarely cancel tours. Most of our tours have a minimum of just two people so, much lower than the industry average. However in the rare instance that a trip is not confirmed yet, we will contact you with options ...
Will I share a room? Can I book my own room?
If you do not book the single supplement and there is another traveler of the same gender on the group tour, then we will pair you in a room with them. If you would like your own room and you are a single traveler then you should book the "single ...
How can I book a tour?
Private Tours: https://expj-dev.mpweb-dev.com/private-tours/ Small Group Adventures: Go to the page of the tour you like Click book now Follow the booking process If you have questions you can contact us.
Will there be other solo travelers?
Most likely. Roughly 30% of our clients on Small Group Adventures are single traverlers.