What type of luggage should I bring? How much should I bring?
We advise you to bring two bags for two purposes:
1. Main bag
- Size: Medium - Large
- Purpose: This is your main bag for overnight use. It will hold the vast majority of your luggage and you will have access to it at least at your nighttime accommodation.
- For hiking tours, ideally, this is a duffle bag or backpack - easy to carry and stack. If you only have a suitcase, that is ok too.
- For sightseeing tours, this bag should be a suitcase or other bag that easily fits in the trunk of a vehicle
- Size: Small-Medium (20-30 Liters)
- Purpose: For use during the day. Good for carrying water, sunscreen, snacks, and anything else you may like to keep with you.
How much cash should I bring? Can I pay with Credit Cards?
Upon paying your tour costs, you already paid the major expenses of your trip. However on the tour, you will have some personal expenses such as any meals on your own, souvenirs, and optional tips to your guides. Money Exchange The local currency ...
What happens to my luggage on hiking, cycling, and other adventure tours? Do I have to carry it, or is it transported each day?
During your tour, your luggage will be transported to your overnight accommodation each night. Dana to Petra Trek For the Dana to Petra Trek, your main luggage will be transported each night to the campsite via pickup trucks. You should then have a ...
What if my group tour is not guaranteed yet and the trip date is nearing?
We have worked hard to ensure that we rarely cancel tours. Most of our tours have a minimum of just two people so, much lower than the industry average. However in the rare instance that a trip is not confirmed yet, we will contact you with options ...